OWF'10 promotion planning
Please find enclosed the promotion planning of the Open World Forum. As our own centralized mailing lists are limited to a few thousands names, please do also promote your own conferences within the OWF to your own contacts. Templates can be found here
INTERNATIONAL VERSIONS > FRENCH VERSIONS >
- 11 March - OWF'10 first announcement PRESS RELEASE: OPEN WORLD FORUM 2010: Open Is The Future [EN]
- 22 June - Emailing: Save the date: 30 September - 1 October - Open World Forum 2010: Open is the future
- 7 July - Emailing: Join us at the leading Free/Open Source event of the year- OPEN WORLD FORUM 2010: Open is the future
22 July - OWF'10 second announcement PRESS RELEASE: The third Open World Forum will gather together decision-makers from the open digital world, in Paris - [English version - PDF] [French Version - PDF]
- 28 July - Emailing: OPEN WORLD FORUM - 15 keynotes, 8 Think Tanks, 20 workshops, awards: Open is the future
- 10 August - Emailing: The #1 Free/Open Source summit will take place 30 sept - 1 oct. Have you requested your invitation?
- 19 August - Emailing: What insights will the world’s premier class Free/Open Source gurus disclose on the future of IT? Check it out!
- 22 August : OWF'10 third announcement PRESS RELEASE
- 26 August - Emailing: New breakthrough speakers & participants join the leading Free/Open Source event of the year. Not registered yet? Act now
- 2 September - Emailing: Only 1 month left to register for the number one Free/Open Source summit of the year…
- 9 September - Emailing: What is the future of Open innovation & Open Cloud? We’ll be figuring this out at the Open World Forum
- 14 September - Emailing: Will Free/Open Source revolutionize content and medias? Come and check it out at the Open World Forum
- 15 September : Press Release with first results of the Barometer of Open Source + PRESS CONFERENCE IN PARIS for French Journalists, to present the OWF'10 program and key speakers
- 21 September - Emailing: How open is the future? Find out on 30 September - 1 October 2010 in Paris. Last chance to register
- 28 September - Emailing: Only 1 day left until the Open World Forum. Don’t miss out on the premier Free/Open Source summit of the year
- 30 September: Open World Forum DAY 1 - One-to-One Press Meetings and interviews with journalists
- 1 October: Open World Forum DAY 2 - One-to-One Press Meetings and interviews with journalists
- Post event promotion : publication of all videos on the OWF section on YouTube + publication and promotion of the reports of the various think tanks, depending on the timeline of each Think Tank.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Open World Forum marketing, press and organization teams for any specific request: